XEROX DC 250
Agustus 27, 2009 at 1:03 pm
Melayani jual beli, tukar tambah,Perawatan Perbaikan,toner-suku cadang, sewa dan layanan dokumen semua jenis mesin foto kopi Xerox, Canon dlln.Silahkan hubungi Badrudin Muhsin dimana saja dan kapan saja ke Hot Line 085227044550 / 021-91913103 email / YM : firstname.lastname@example.org
print | copy | scan
- The DocuColor 240/250 comes in several configurations. Contact a dealer for pricing.
> see models
- Print, Copy, Scan
- Print and copy at 2400×2400 dpi. Scan up to 600×600 dpi.
- Colour: 40 / 50 ppm
Black: 55 / 65 ppm
- Up to a maximum of 5,260 sheets and 5 paper trays including the bypass tray.
- Feed up to 300 gsm/110 lb. cover stock.
- Maximum paper size is 13×19 in./SRA3 sheet size.
- Finishing options include stapling, hole punching, V-folding and saddle-stitch booklets.
- Standard 250-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-2); Scan speed: up to 80 ppm black-and-white/50 ppm colour.
- EFI 2 GHz controller with Fiery tool set (Fiery Driver 2, WebTools, WebScan, Fiery Downloader, Freeform).
- First page out time as fast as 4.3 seconds for black-and-white and 7.8 seconds for colour.
- Fiery drivers for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Maximum duty cycle up to 200,000 pages per month.
- Smallest device in its class, the DocuColor 240/250 delivers up to 50 colour pages per minute utilizing a very efficient footprint.
- Industry leading First Copy Out Time (FCOT) in its class in both colour and black modes.
- Unlike competitive products, the load while run feature, allows the user to replenish the toner without the need for interrupting a job run. This keeps productivity at its peak.
- The 5,260 maximum paper capacity means the device is more productive and requires less intervention.
- Running 300 gsm/110 lb. cover stock from the 250 Sheet Bypass Tray is best in class.
- The DocuColor 240/250 offers outstanding uptime and reliability. The device predicts and prevents downtime by telling you when to replace a SMart Kit component. These are quick and simple to replace.
- A wide array of finishing options, from an advanced finisher to a professional finisher offering stapling, hole punching, V-folding and saddle-stitch booklet making.
|Features that Ensure the Highest Colour Quality
- 2400×2400 dpi output in both copy and print modes delivers razor sharp details and smooth colour transitions.
- Enhanced Gloss modes in Copy and Print allow the user to select the desired amount of gloss.
- 13×19 in./SRA3 printing produces full bleed 11×17 in./A3 proofs.
- ColorCal delivers rock solid colour calibration in a fast and easy to perform operation. Or, select the X-Rite DTP 32 Series II for a higher degree of accuracy.
- Colorwise 3.0 enables the user to swiftly adjust colour output for the best possible results.
|Features that Save Time
- Load While Run feature allows the user to replace empty toner cartridges and paper without the need for interrupting copying or printing.
- Network Scanning at speeds up to 80 ppm black.
- Scan ahead allows you to program and scan ahead even when the device is busy printing.
- 250-sheet DADF allows you to quickly scan/copy those long jobs without the need to break it up.
- First copy out as fast as 4.3 seconds black and 7.8 seconds colour.
- Fast reprint of jobs sent to the controller can be managed effortless at the Fiery Command WorkStation screen.
- Job queue management so you can quickly view the jobs in the system with the ability to promote, delete and hold jobs to improve efficiency.
- Store and recall job programming so you can quickly recall programming of commonly used jobs.
- Automatic Tray Switching directs the DocuColor 240/250 to look for the same size and type of paper once the paper in a tray has been depleted. This keeps operator interventions to a minimum and printing time to a maximum.
|Features that Enhance Productivity
- Professional Finisher allows you to create documents that are colourful and ready for immediate distribution. No more need for off-line finishing or sending jobs out for offsite production.
- Automatic 2-side copy or print on up to 176 gsm/60 lb cover stock.
- Genuine Adobe PostScript Level 3 with PCL 6c (emulation) for confident printing.
- Command WorkStation for communicating system status, queue management and fast reprints.
- Job Interrupt a long job to run another job that maybe more urgent.
- Build job enables programming complex jobs such as covers and tab insertion without the need for manual collation.
- Annotation/Stamping provides the ability to easily add a comment, date, or page copy output.
- Booklet Creation can be performed in copy or print mode without the need for offline finishing.
- Covers insertion allows you to feed the front and back pages of the document from a different media tray in both copy and print modes.
- Tabs insertion allows you to integrate tab stock into your document to create professional documents ready for distribution.
- Book Copying allows the user to properly copy books or manuals.
- Multiple Up for duplication of photographs or business cards.
Entry filed under: XEROX DC 250, XEROX DOCUMENT CENTRE 250.